Cannot log in to Chase

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by desertman, Feb 24, 2018.

1. desertman, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018

desertman macrumors 6502a

Since two days I cannot log in to my Chase account from within the Chase app on my iPhone. I always get the error message "We're temporarily unable to connect to Chase. Please Try again later."

Does others have the same experience, or is it only on my iPhone not working?
    --- Post Merged, Feb 24, 2018 ---
    I found the solution. My phone's WiFi was switched off and cellular data for this app was not enabled. After turning WiFi on it was possible to log in without problems. (The error message certainly could have been better.)

2. 960design macrumors 68030

No doubt. A single line of JS would have been able to determine connection and report back with something like: Please check that WiFi and / or cellular data is turned on.

3. TiggrToo macrumors 6502a

TiggrToo

4. desertman thread starter macrumors 6502a

How? I have never done this and never seen this in any other thread in the ten years I am using this forum. Can you please point me to some "resolved" threads?

5. TiggrToo macrumors 6502a

TiggrToo

Open the Thread Tools dropdown from the top right part of the thread:
    upload_2018-2-26_9-22-50.png

Then select Edit Title and select the Resolved prefix from the dropdown.

Many threads have no real resolution, some have a very definitive one. Yours most defiantly fits in the later.

6. desertman thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. I certainly appreciate that you showed me a function that I did not know so far. However, nobody seems to use this function. There is not a single "resolved" thread in the first 500 threads of this forum. Why did you think that of all people I should mark my thread as solved?