Cannot order through AT&T - anyone else have FAN issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mb2008, Jun 15, 2010.

1. mb2008 macrumors regular

I sign in, I click preorder....pick a line to upgrade, I get a page of all kinds of phones but no Apple phones of any kind. Clicking the sidebar picture of the iPhone 4 sends me back to a list of phones.

2. alesse macrumors member

Yes, I'm having problems ordering through AT&T. There's no option for iPhone 4...only 3GS and 3G.

3. iBLAKEE macrumors 6502

Same here. I'm currently awaiting for one of their stupid customer service reps to pick up the stupid phone so I can give them a chewing.

4. lindafus macrumors member

lindafus

Same here!

I click on pre order iphone4 and only the 3gs options are there no iphone4!!:eek:

5. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

6. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

7. Jnyce macrumors regular

same here.......whole bunch of phones available to upgrade but no iPhones at all.....:eek:

8. Macshroomer macrumors 65816

Macshroomer

I got in about 10 minutes ago, paid, got a confirmation number. Now the site is down for maintenance again as I was going to check it to confirm, oh well, at least I got through.

What a PR disaster for Apple / AT&T, oof!

9. Kinkade macrumors member

I was able to select and order the iPhone 4 16GB from AT&T with a FAN.

10. joshheller macrumors newbie

Finally got it.

I had the same problem and just patiently kept re-entering my phone number, zip code and ss#. A few times it got me to the screen where it asked me to choose my data plan, then I clicked continue, and then it said Session Time Out.

I kept trying and trying and eventually (after 2 hours) it worked.

Don't give up! And don't double click the "Continue" button or you'll be reset. You know what I mean? If you click continue and it looks like it's doing nothing, just wait patiently.

I used Chrome.

http://twitpic.com/1wy3kx

-@joshheller

11. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I can't select preorder either.

12. iBLAKEE macrumors 6502

Well AT&T finally picked up the phone, and he said he couldn't do anything to help us if we're trying to order thru premier. He did give me their number and he said they open at 8AM(no idea what timezone) the number is: 866-499-8008
    He also told me that he has had A LOT of people calling about this problem this morning.

13. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

I have a FAN account but only the 3G and 3GS phones show up. I wonder who will be doing damage control today, Apple, ATT or both.

14. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

no issues here.

all i really ran into was that there was a note not to add additional wireless devices when i had a phone in cart. basically i had to complete the order separately for both my lines, one iphone 4 each line, a 16gb & 32gb. complete the second order ~40mins ago and got both confirmation emails.

i am on a fan account. it also applied my discount to the new data rates.

15. jrbdmb macrumors 6502

jrbdmb

Umm, no. Those in this thread can't even see the iPhone 4 to select, only 3G and 3GS phones. Waiting patiently has nothing to do with it.