cannot play videos need help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by esatesatesat, Jun 12, 2009.

1. esatesatesat macrumors newbie

Hello guys

http://www.kanald.com.tr/Video/

For instance. check this website it doesnt play videos on mozilla in mac !!!! I downloaded windows media player for mac with stuffit expander. I tried to open URL in wmp and vlc but nothing happens. I have to watch some of these videos on that website. I need help from you guys. Thanks

2. kahlil88 macrumors member

kahlil88

VLC and WiMP don't have plugins for Mozilla. What version of Mozilla are you running? When I went to that site it asked me to install Flip4Mac.

3. esatesatesat thread starter macrumors newbie

it is all uptodate software. it just doesnt play. when i open the website, there is nothing coming up in where the media player supposed to be

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I too can't see any video, or even an area, where it might load. The Activity window (Safari > Window > Activity) doesn't show a video, that is loaded, the biggest items are the .jpgs.

I use Safari 3.2.3 on Mac OS 10.5.7 on a white MB.

Maybe you could contact the site's admin and see if they could help.
    Do you have any other browsers or OSs you could try the site with?

5. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Sorry, double post. My internet connection freaked out, but just with MacRumors.

6. esatesatesat thread starter macrumors newbie

It works on Windows with Internet Explorer. It doesnt work on Mac with Mozilla, Safari, Opera?