Cannot post on Craigslist using Safari

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by soonergirl98, Sep 13, 2009.

1. soonergirl98 macrumors newbie

I have tried numerous times to post on Craigslist using my Macbook and Safari browser. I can add my title, price & location. However, the email "reply to" and posting description fields are a tiny line and will not allow me to add text. I do not have this problem using Firefox on our Windows based PC. Any suggestions?

2. hotdigitalproof macrumors newbie

I don't have a problem posting on CL with Safari.

Don't know what you did wrong,,,I've been on CL with my macbookpro and other mac's in the house for a long time(careful about saying years)..Try signing up for one,,,and if it's not CL it's your settings on your safari. I can even post on my IPhone's Safari by the way If you have problems just email me, hotdigitalproof@yahoo.com Good luck

3. arh1967 macrumors newbie

Cannot post to Craigslist using Firefox

I cannot post to craigslist on my Macbook Pro using Firefox, but I can on Safari.
    On Firefox, when they ask you to copy the words in the box, no words show up in the box. I have tried deleting the cache and cookies to no avail. I have tried contacting Craigslist. I get no answer. I am using Firefox 3.6.9 and Mac OS 10.6.4