Cannot purchase apps on iPhone 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hankster, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

Since I started using my iPhone 7 I have been unable to purchase apps from the App Store. I can purchase items from the iTunes Store, but for some reason it will not allow me to purchase apps. I received an error stating that they purchased cannot be processed.

I have used iPhones for the past 6 years so I have run into the issue where iTunes cannot authorize a purchase. However I have done everything I can to reset my payment information and device and nothing works.

I check the Apple server status and everything is green. However I still cannot make any purchase from the App Store. But, I can make any purchased from the iTunes store. Also, I have all restrictions off and I have updated my billing information and I have restarted the device multiple times. I have also logged in and out a dozen times from my iTunes account. I have literally done everything possible posted by support and nothing is working.

Has anyone else experienced this that's upgrading to the new phone?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 17, 2016 ---
    I just did a test and I am able to purchase new apps from the App Store. But, I cannot make purchases through an existing app. I have tried multiple apps that I've had for years and I cannot make purchases through them. But I can download and purchase new apps from the App Store and I can purchase anything from the iTunes store.

Does anyone have similar issues?

2. lukeellis macrumors newbie

Yes, same thing was happening to me last night. I'm assuming it's just because the iTunes/App Store servers were getting slammed because it seems to be much better this morning...not perfect, but better.