Cannot receive group messages on iPhone 6s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by celiboy07, Oct 2, 2015.

1. celiboy07 macrumors newbie

Hello all,

Ever since receiving my iPhone 6s last week, I cannot receive any group messages (mixture of iPhone and Android users). I previously had an iPhone 6 and had no issues at all until switching.

I've also gone to the ATT to obtain a new SIM (after just inserting my old one into the new phone). When I do get the messages, they are 2-3 days late and in completely random order. Individual messages, including iMessages come through just fine. Group iMessages are fine as well.

Anyone else experience this issue? I've done network resets and restarts plenty of times. At this point I may just restore and start fresh to see what happens but would like to avoid that since I have a lot of data backed up. Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.

2. weirdalchy macrumors newbie

I am surprised nobody has commented on this. I know for a fact that this is an issue and there does not seem to be a fix. I am in a group of 6 with 3 android/3 iphone users and I will wake up in the morning to 50 messages with the correct time stamps on them, but I never received them when I should have. Never had an issue before ios9.