Cannot see multiple Google Calendars on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mark Morb, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Mark Morb macrumors regular

Mark Morb

Hi,

I have been using iCal on my iMac as an intermediate way of updating the calendar on my iPhone (i.e. update iCal with all my calendars, I have 10 and then sync my iPhone through iTunes and it works)
    I'd like to be able to connect my iPhone direct to my google Calendars without having to use iCal inbetween.
    I've gone into my iPhone settings, switched on Calendar for my google account and it now appears in my Calendar list within the iPhone Calendar settings...trouble is it only shows my main "Personal" calendar.
    I have been to http://m.google.com/sync on the iPhone, signed in and placed a tick next to all the calendars but it still only shows one in the iPhones Calendar app!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. 80s Fan macrumors member

I seem to be having the same problem. I see my main calendar and Apple's new birthday calendar but not two other Google calendars that I used to see just fine.

3. Cardwookie macrumors newbie

I had the same issue. I have GMail set up to do mail and exchange (m.google.com) to do contacts and calendar. I turned off the exchange calendar. Turned on the GMail calendar. Turned off the Gmail calendar. Then finally turned on the exchange calendar. For some reason, it worked then.

4. 80s Fan macrumors member

Thanks Cardwookie (like that name, btw). Mine seems to be fixed now too. I have a similar, if not the same, set-up as you. I was playing around with the m.google.com/sync site quite a bit today but nothing seemed to be working. I have an iPad too and there were 4 items in m.google.com/sync for some reason. Anyway, I looked a few hours later at the calendar on my iPhone and my other calendars were there. Not sure why...maybe it just was slow to sync?

5. Mark Morb thread starter macrumors regular

Mark Morb

Tried a few of those suggestions but it made no difference...
    I'm going to completely delete the Google Exchange account and set it up again and see if that helps...

6. Mark Morb thread starter macrumors regular

Mark Morb

Well deleting it and re-entering everything seems to have kicked it back into life.....