cannot see the comment section of a webpage on safari please help!

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008

supertoto2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
Do you have any Safari extensions, ad-blockers or JavaScript blockers enabled that could be interfering?
i don't think so. i have no extension on safari. I checked in preferences/security in safari and enable plugin/enable java/enable javascript is all ticked on...:(

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
i don't think so. i have no extension on safari. I checked in preferences/security in safari and enable plugin/enable java/enable javascript is all ticked on...:(
For security purposes, you should have Enable Java unchecked until you visit a trusted site that requires it. JavaScript is fine.

supertoto2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
For security purposes, you should have Enable Java unchecked until you visit a trusted site that requires it. JavaScript is fine.
After waiting, the comments section at the bottom of the page actually comes up. but you have to wait for about 3 minutes on safari. on chrome, it immediately comes up. whats the problem? thanks

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
After waiting, the comments section at the bottom of the page actually comes up. but you have to wait for about 3 minutes on safari. on chrome, it immediately comes up. whats the problem? thanks
I'm not seeing the problem on Safari. Try clearing your cache and cookies, then relaunch Safari. If that doesn't help, try restarting your computer.

supertoto2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
I'm not seeing the problem on Safari. Try clearing your cache and cookies, then relaunch Safari. If that doesn't help, try restarting your computer.
tried all of those. doesn't work at all. so this thing can't be fixed? or is safari just sooooooo slow. did the comment section show up on ur mac immediately?