cannot switch gmail acct's

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by lasloduncan, Aug 31, 2016.

1. lasloduncan macrumors regular

mavericks with safari--all of a sudden a week or so ago cannot "sign out of a gmail acct" and sign back in with another gmail acct--

however works just fine in firefox..I am not sure who did what to hose this up--it was nothing I did, at least initially, I have done most of the normal housekeeping deals to reload, refresh, safe mode, ccleaner, malwarebytes, reset safari, cleaned caches, etc. still no good--

solution is to use firefox...makes no sense.--it cannot be just me can it?--therefore someone has chased and hunted down the solution...thanks all

2. lasloduncan thread starter macrumors regular

laslo your an outstandingly amazing guy--I am going to find a place for you in my administration-make mac great again, and thanks for uninstalling adblockplus doing a restart and thus fixing the mysterious and perplexing gmail problem that suddenly disallowed switching from one gmail acct to another- therefore forcing safari users to go to firefox to use multiple gmail account I am putting you in for the novel piece prize--your new admirer arnold trump