Cannot update APPS after jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by EarthNeutron, Mar 9, 2012.

1. EarthNeutron macrumors regular

EarthNeutron

The thing is that i have 2 accounts and a couple of jailbroken apps such as Pages, for example.

When I click update all apps, I get the message that they were purchased from my other account which is not true.However, if i log in with my other account, i get exactly the same thing.

2. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Your phone is registered to only one account (Apple ID). There are several places on the iphone where you have identified the phone as being synced with one specific ID through iTunes < You can not sync with a different Apple ID without restoring the iPhone to factory settings.. and it has nothing to do with jailbreak, these are Apple rules. You are probably trying I assume to use a different login/password in the Apple Store on your phone and it's telling you to forget about it. You can not merge Apple ID's (yes it sucks but this is Apple rules). ;):rolleyes:

3. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

Pages are not jailbroken app therefore it shouldn't matter if you are jailbroken or not. I hope you are not downloading the cracked version of Pages.