Cannot Upload Images...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by rioting, Feb 9, 2008.

1. rioting macrumors member

I've been having a problem with my computer lately, and no storage devices through USB, MS, SD, etc work. So I can no longer get my images onto my computer. Which really sucks seeing I take quite a few pictures almost everyday.
    Is there any way around this problem? Besides uploading to another computer and emailing them?
    And if anyone can help me with this computer problem it would be great. System Restore won't work, and I tried reinstalling the ports and everything. :(
    This really sucks.

2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

Your chosen words 'computer' and 'System Restore' somehow hints that you do not own a Mac but a PC. This is the Mac Basics and Help forum and you will most likely get a lot more help if you find the appropriate PC forum to get help.

To answer your question: is it only the camera that doesn't work or does none of the peripheral ports work? If the latter, how do you connect your keyboard and mouse etc? Something must certainly work?

And a general tip: Always provide more information of your computer. We have NO idea what can be wrong if we don't know if it's a laptop or if you are running XP or Vista.

In any case, a reinstall of Windows might help, although I have no idea which version of Windows you are running either.