Canon Vixia HF10 cases

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Jshwon, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Jshwon macrumors 6502

Jshwon

I've been looking for some small travel cases for the Canon and cant seem to find any. I'll be traveling soon and want to have something to carry it in. Anyone know of anything that is not too bulky?

2. aAmosche The IV macrumors newbie

Pelican 1200 CASE

Good afternoon Jshwon,

Traditionally I have gone with LowePro, However this time I decided to purchase a Pelican case. My brother recommended this "Brand"

So, if you have not already gone on your "Travels" You can get the "TLZ 5" from LowePro, and it fits the camera well. (I should mention "the camera" http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7404/lowepro3di1.th.jpg)

I chose Pelican 1200 case, Black... It comes in Yellow too! This way, I have all my gear together, and it is [case] tough for those unwanted luggage bang-ups.

So choose what you will, and love what you choose! (The LowePro is easier to open with out having to set it down... and you can choose "Edit 140" if you would like to keep a battery, charger, and some funky voltage converters handy)

Also, I should mention that I am often in the rain, and out playing paintball with shrapnel often covering my gear, a simple "wipe" to the Pelican vs a full "laundry experience" to the LowePro. (cold water, no soap works best for most paintball "fill" removal FYI)