Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThisBougieLife

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 21, 2016
Northern California
So, I've had this problem for a couple weeks now. The iTunes store is just a blank white nothing.

When I click on Movies, it's just a blank black nothing.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 9.15.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 9.15.34 PM.png

What's going on? I tried signing out and signing back in, didn't work. I could access store settings, I can see my library of each type (music, podcasts, movies) but I just can't access the store.

mikzn

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2013
North Vancouver
it almost looks like it is not accepting your login?

do you have the same email and password for iTunes store and apple id ? could they be different?

maybe you changed a password ?

kibin

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2019
Have you found the solution yet? I have the same problem and tried everything with no luck

kibin

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2019
So it seems Reset button (which is related to iTunes Media folder location) did the trick for me. I’ve never clicked it prior, tried to click Reset Warnings, Reset Cache, Reset Identifier, but it didn’t work. Last time I got to the settings’ advanced tab I clicked all of them and then as a last resort before moving on to another solutions clicked Reset near iTunes Media folder location field. Then restarted app and now it’s finally working.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.