cant access the internet on all my ios 7 devices

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by amrabari, Nov 15, 2013.

1. amrabari macrumors member

starting today, i don't know what happen but i can't access the internet on all my apple ios 7 devices, i can't browse safari, update facebook, use whatsApp, use facetime or anything ... like the device is not connected to the internet at all...

it's on my iphone 4, ipad mini and ipad 2 and iphone 5 :mad:... now i am using my laptop and the internet is working fine ... :mad:

i tried restarting all devices, restart my modem without any solution to this problem ..

is there something wrong from Apple side?? anyone is facing the same problem?? is there something related to apple computer downtime??

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I have no problem on my side, if you're not on wifi, its probably related to your carrier. Rarely, but it does happen, you lose connectivity.

Can you make/receive a call? Do you see your carrier logo and the dots on the upper left?

3. amrabari thread starter macrumors member

the 3g also is not working .. the problem is happening in the wifi, all my ipads & iphones connected to my wifi and it's not working ...

by the way .. before 5 hours i was using it with no any problems ...

i am not sure what's the problem ..

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Did you try rebooting your router for the wifi aspect.

Did you reboot your phone too?

5. jonasdamn macrumors 6502a

Reboot router if it wont help, restore router default settings. Also reset network settings on iDevices via settings

6. amrabari thread starter macrumors member

i restore the router to default setting, then i reconfigure the router again .. now it's working fine ...

thanks all for the help ..