Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MekliCZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2017
Czech republic
Hi, I'm trying to add Slovak Tatra Banka's card to Wallet using the 'Add to Wallet' button in their MobilePay app. Unfortunately, when the Wallet app opens, it offers me adding cards I've used before, but there is no way to add the card I wanted and tapped the button for. I've attached screenshot of the screen with cards I've previously used with Apple Pay. Is there any way how to remove them?

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 339

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
Hi, I'm trying to add Slovak Tatra Banka's card to Wallet using the 'Add to Wallet' button in their MobilePay app. Unfortunately, when the Wallet app opens, it offers me adding cards I've used before, but there is no way to add the card I wanted and tapped the button for. I've attached screenshot of the screen with cards I've previously used with Apple Pay. Is there any way how to remove them?
To add your new card, just tap the button at the bottom that says “Add another card.”

MekliCZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2017
Czech republic
Yeah, I know how to add an ordinary card. Unfortunately, I don't have physical access to the card I want to add and I don't event know its number. The 'Add to Wallet' button should bypass entering the card details, that's the reason why I need to use it.

digitalexplr

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2016
Central Missouri
Yeah, I know how to add an ordinary card. Unfortunately, I don't have physical access to the card I want to add and I don't event know its number. The 'Add to Wallet' button should bypass entering the card details, that's the reason why I need to use it.

You have to have access the physical card or at least the number, expiration date and CCV code.

MekliCZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2017
Czech republic
No, you don't. Before these previously used cards started popping up, I was able to successfully add card I didn't physically have just by tapping Add to Wallet button in banks app. AFAIK Revolut also works this way, you can try it out.

Ron21

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
No, you don't. Before these previously used cards started popping up, I was able to successfully add card I didn't physically have just by tapping Add to Wallet button in banks app. AFAIK Revolut also works this way, you can try it out.

That will only work if you have the 3rd party App and only it can add a card that way. You can't do that from the Wallet App without physical access to the card as mentioned above.

MekliCZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2017
Czech republic
Yeah, I know that. I think there’s some misunderstanding. :) I have the app, but when I press the button and the bank app opens the Wallet app, the Wallet app offers me to add previously removed cards instead of adding the one from the bank app. I probably need to remove those previously removed apps, and I don’t know how, that’s the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.