Can't answer calls

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by fleeper, Jun 28, 2013.

1. fleeper macrumors 6502

More times than not, I cannot answer an incoming phone call. Is anyone else having this issue? I am on an iPhone 5 with beta-2.

2. nanolife macrumors 6502

nanolife

I heard from people here not answering the calls while on a call, only. Is that your case or you meant any calls, anytime?

3. fleeper thread starter macrumors 6502

Anytime.

4. ijohn.8.80 macrumors 65816

ijohn.8.80

No such problems on iPhone 5 with Beta 2 here. Where did you source your Beta? That could be the clue right there.

5. daviddth macrumors 6502a

daviddth

I have had this happen a few times here, yes. not repeatable and not all that often, but on occasion it wont pick up

6. reservedegotist macrumors regular

I heard it happens if you're listening to music, though I haven't been listening to music when I've gotten calls...lucky me.

7. frankdogg macrumors regular

frankdogg

can you not answer the call as in: phone will not slide to "answer call"? cause I have that problem and have to slide several times just to answer a call.

8. digitalfx macrumors 6502a

digitalfx

My issue is that incoming calls are answered normally. The caller can hear me, but I can't hear the caller for about one minute. Then I can hear them. So every time I have an incoming call, I have to tell the caller to wait one minute or tell them I will call them back.

I just did a full restore and bug persists. Ive reset network setting, persists.

Ive tried turning off Bluetooth, thinking the phone is trying to connect. No love.

This is 100% repeatable on every incoming call. iPhone 5

This is legit install