Can't Boot/restore/anyting

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Tahir321, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Tahir321 macrumors newbie

Hello, I just really want to know if someone has any suggestions for me because I don't know what else to do. I tried almost everything.
    My Iphone 4 Has a Problem That It Has A Blank Screen And Shows Up Nothing But When I Connected It To Pc It Goes Into Apple Logo Loop
    I Tried To Put Iphone in Recovery Mode And Restore But It Gives Error 21
    I Tried To Put Iphone In Dfu Mode And Restore It Gives Error 1602 Or Sometimes error 3194
    When I Attached My Iphone To Its Charger After 2 Min It Shows A Screen Of Iphone which has Option Of Slide to setup (And This Option Is Shown In Many Other Languages) When I Slide It , It Shows Connect To Itunes ... When I Unplug It From Charging Screen Goes Again Black And Then The Same Problem As I Mentioned Above ... I Took It To Repair Shop ,Changed The Battery But The Problem Was Same Again...
    PLEASE Anyone Can Help , I Would Be Thankful

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Sounds like it has hardware issues.
    Bring it to Apple to get a replacement if you're still under warranty or a repair shop to see if they can figure out what's wrong with it.