Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidgnomo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
Imola (BO) - Italy
I'm trying to send my Christmas wishes via iPhoto making Christmas cards ... I can edit the card until I have to push on "Purchase Card", but when I try to click on it, nothing happens : I already checked if the country is the right one, already rebuild my iPhoto library at least twice but nothing ... can anyone help please ?

CrickettGrrrl

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2012
B'more or Less
I'm trying to send my Christmas wishes via iPhoto making Christmas cards ... I can edit the card until I have to push on "Purchase Card", but when I try to click on it, nothing happens : I already checked if the country is the right one, already rebuild my iPhoto library at least twice but nothing ... can anyone help please ?

I don't think iPhoto cards are available any longer --since the Mavericks & newest iPhoto update. Which version of iPhoto are you using? A lot of little things were cut out out of the newest iLife apps (which is why I reverted back to the older versions, I like to use the templates).

CrickettGrrrl

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2012
B'more or Less
Oops, they end-of-lifed the Cards app for iOS, sorry for the error! Apparently cards are still available through iPhoto, but not as many templates as before. There appears to be some other glitch going on with your iPhoto.

davidgnomo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
Imola (BO) - Italy
Oops, they end-of-lifed the Cards app for iOS, sorry for the error! Apparently cards are still available through iPhoto, but not as many templates as before. There appears to be some other glitch going on with your iPhoto.

Uhu ... thank you so much ! Now tell me something I don't know ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.