Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Raymond110168

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

The Google calendar I subscribed on iOS 5 is labeled as Green in Google Calendar and also in iCal. But the question is every time I changed its label colour into Green, it will automatically change back to Purple (why purple?) in minutes as soon as it gonna sync for the next time. Get confused with it! Somebody help!!

davehutch

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2009
Croxley, Herts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

The Google calendar I subscribed on iOS 5 is labeled as Green in Google Calendar and also in iCal. But the question is every time I changed its label colour into Green, it will automatically change back to Purple (why purple?) in minutes as soon as it gonna sync for the next time. Get confused with it! Somebody help!!

How are you trying to change it?
If I press edit in the iPhone Calendar list, all of my Google Calendars are greyed out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.