Can't clear Wallet notifications from Lockscreen

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by GC251114, Aug 18, 2016.

1. GC251114 macrumors regular

Afternoon all.

Just noticed a possible bug in PB 5. It's certainly no biggy , but annoying none the less.

Pull down NC & instead of pressing to delete all , or hitting the x to delete , just swipe the notification to the left. As should happen , a clear message appears. Touch that & yes the notification will clear & go away. This happens for every sport notification , iMessage , Whatsapp etc.

Now when I use Apple Pay it then always. Informs me of the transaction via a notification. Now when you look at this notification in the NC , it appears under Wallet. Swipe the notification to the left as per all the other ones & then press clear. For me it doesn't matter how many times you press it , the wallet notification will not clear at all. The only way to clear it is to FT & clear all. As I say no biggy , but annoying.

Anyone else noticed & experiencing , or am I somehow doing something wrong ?

Cheers

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

I have experienced similar one, although mine is calendar location suggestion notification. Cannot be removed by tapping "clear".