Can't Click Certain Things

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by speedemonV12, Dec 16, 2007.

1. speedemonV12 macrumors 6502

Hello. I have had my macbook pro for a little over a year now, and I love it. But I'm starting to have some problems with it, and cant figure it out. The other day, I went to Rapidshare.com to download a file. And if you have ever used rapidshare, you must select if you are a free or premium user. The buttons are aqua buttons. And I cannot click them. It just doesnt work at all for me. So that is extremely annoying, as i need to download the file. Then today, i open up macintosh HD, and find myself trying to click on applications on the left hand side. Yet I cannot click it, or anything below that. Then i open it again, and i can click it. It is just completely random, but it is getting worse. I cant click more and more things. Does anyone have any idea what is going on ?

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Might be your trackpad settings, or some application you've installed that alters how the trackpad on your MacBook Pro behaves.

3. speedemonV12 thread starter macrumors 6502

I figured it out, i installed a cleardock thing, and that was messing it up. but with the update to the dock, i can now click that part of the screen... thanks