Can't close apps on 5s

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Tammster, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Tammster macrumors 6502

Tammster

When I go to multi-task view, I am unable to delete most of the open apps. When I try to drag them up the phone resets, and then any apps that I did manage to close are back in the multi-task view.

I tried to delete a few, then do a hard reset, then when I went back to multi-view those particular apps were gone. But most of the apps won't close at all. Anyone else having this problem? A few of them were ones I had trouble with (like Facebook) so I really want to just shut it down as I think it's now causing other problems.

2. qweenapps macrumors member

Never happen but if you restart your phone does it happen again ? Just wan to understand the behavior of the issue.

3. Tammster thread starter macrumors 6502

Tammster

I've done hard and soft reboots over and over. I can usually swipe one or two before it resets, never more than 3. I also found it strange that there were apple apps that were in my task bar that I haven't opened since I installed iOS 8 (like the clock).

It doesn't matter if it's an apple stock app or not, the resetting still happens right after I try to swipe the 3rd or 4th one and nothing happens.