Can't Compile anymore

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by napierzaza, Oct 8, 2009.

1. napierzaza macrumors newbie

Argh,

I was doing fine while developing my program and everything was compiling fine. I had added the sqlite framework, but decided I didn't need it so I deleted it. However, now I can't compile! All my frameworks are red and it says something really vague (see below).

I tried adding these libraries again and they are not red, but it does not fix the issue even though the new libraries are listed in the target.

ld: warning: in /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk/usr/lib/libz.dylib, missing required architecture i386 in file

ld: warning: in /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk/usr/lib/libobjc.dylib, missing required architecture i386 in file

ld: warning: in /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib, missing required architecture i386 in file

ld: in /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.sdk/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib, missing required architecture i386 in file

2. PhoneyDeveloper macrumors 68030

PhoneyDeveloper

Check your framework search paths in your target settings. There should be no search paths that go inside an SDK folder, and there should probably be no framework search paths unless you specifically added them.

3. Kingbombs macrumors member

4. napierzaza thread starter macrumors newbie

Really weird,

Woke up this morning and many except for AVFoundation were all of a sudden found. I didn't even restart the computer.

Checked out the search path and noticed there was one in the target setting for some reason. I deleted it and it worked. I really have no idea what happened. Does this happen if you try compiling after 11pm or something?

Thanks guys.