Can't Connect Instagram to Twitter

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Melodeath, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Melodeath macrumors 6502a

Hi, since getting my iPhone 5s and restoring from the data from my iOS6 iPhone 4s, I have been unable to connect Instagram with Twitter. I know Twitter is logged in (I am able to tweet fromt he Twitter app just fine), and Instagram is able to to connect to Facebook, but whenever I try to connect to Twitter when I post a photo, I get an error, which I can "Dismiss" or "Learn More." If I click "Learn More," I am taken to an FAQ that doesn't help. I never saw this error on iOS 6. I do not know if it is an iOS7 issue or not. Mayeb I am the only one in the world with this issue, as I can't seem to find any info on this online.

Any ideas how to fix this? Any help is appreciated

2. Melodeath thread starter macrumors 6502a

Almost 600 Views and no reply. I guess I am the only one with this problem?

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

4. Jplallen macrumors newbie

Having the exact same problem with the 5S. No help on Instagram, did you find a fix?

5. Garyx24 macrumors newbie

unlink twitter on instagram first. Then go to settings> scroll down to twitter, then click ur @ account name> delete> relogin> make sure instagram is ticked on "allow these apps to use ur acc"

6. cmkk macrumors newbie

Go into your iPhone (or ipad or whatever apple product you're using instagram with) settings scroll down to twitter and make sure that username and password is correct. even if its correct on your twitter app it may not be correct in the settings of your phone and that is what the instagram app uses to link them together.

7. Lavezzi macrumors member

This is what worked for me. Thank you.