can't connect to itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by brentg33, Oct 25, 2011.

1. brentg33 macrumors 6502a

anyone currently having issues trying to update apps either on iTunes on your mac or via the iPhone? i keep getting an error that iTunes can't connect to the network and to try again later. I am not even able to sign in. however, the store itself seems to be fine. able to listen to music previews, etc. On iPhone, just hanging waiting to update apps. not sure if the is a regional thing, so incase, I'm in PA.

thanks

2. kjs862 macrumors 65816

kjs862

hey sorry to hear that you're having a problem. but all is well on my computer, and my iPhone. have you tried to rebooting your phone or resetting the app via the task manager?

3. brentg33 thread starter macrumors 6502a

i did reboot my iMac and still not able to connect. i tried a different id# and still nothing

4. Fresh Tendrils macrumors regular

Yeah, I'm having problems as well. I've had sporadic problems in the last couple of weeks with not being able to view account info or my wish list, but I was always able to update apps fine. But today I can't seem to do that either :( I'm logged in, but I keep getting a 'network connection was lost' message. Like you, I can browse the app store fine.

5. brentg33 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ok, i was beginning to wonder if it was just me. I tried on my iPhone, iMac and macbook pro. Same thing on all. iTunes error. can't connect to the network

thanks

6. RXREKTD macrumors newbie

Same goes for me. :mad: But here's the crazy thing. I DL'd a movie from iTunes a couple days ago. Watched it yesterday. Was trying to finish it now, but it's no longer on my iPhone! Could this be part of the problem with the iTunes? Frustrated right now.

7. Royalcards macrumors newbie

I cant log in too. Frustrating. So many problems since Jobs died. Argggg...:mad:

Do your job well Apple or its all downhill from here :mad: