Cant decide between Apple case or Spigen for 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Steviejobz, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

2. AE14 macrumors 65816

AE14

I returned both apple cases as I found both quite slippery.

3. Anya B macrumors 6502

Anya B

I have the Spigen air cushion case for the 6 and found it loose. In my opinion it's a bad fit, mainly down the sides. A friend also has the case and hers is no different. I also have the Apple silicone and Apple case and find the leather one to be my favourite. The grip is good and obviously the fit is good.

4. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

I haven't tried the apple case, but the spigen air cushion seems to fit fine on my 6 and my wife's 6+

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I got 3 Spigen cases for the 6+ and now they just collect dust - returning all 3 this week

The apple leather case is perfect (for me) on this phone - slim profile, buttons are very soft and responsive, perfect fit, and gives some great grip (don't know why people think the leather case is slippery, maybe I got one worn in already, but doubtful), and personally love they left the bottom open. I can use any accessory anywhere and still dock perfectly.

You got a $750-950 phone, get a quality case to go with it

6. Boydr12 macrumors newbie

I have heard this from a number of 6 owners. I have one on my 6 plus and it fits like a glove, love he button interaction! Hopefully they will fix the fit of the 6 version though