Can't decide between iOS7 and iOS 6?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sankyo, Jun 27, 2013.

1. sankyo, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013

sankyo macrumors member

I've switched back and forth iOS 6 and iOS 7 five times in the past few day. I like them both and I can't decide which one I like more.

iOS 7 leaves a good impression, every time I go back to iOS 6, I end up swiping back and forth, because the back and forward tab system is so great.

I like the feel of it too. Almost all the apps are updated, and the new multitasking gesture makes you feel like you can do more. They've unobscured the lock screen so you can see your big beautiful photos on it.

One thing, I think was missing in iOS 7 is the ability to search within a page, if I'm not mistaken.

Which one are you on and why?

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

iOS 7!

I was struggling when I went back to iOS 6 for a day. The control center is heaven and sooo much easier to turn off Wifi, adjust brightness, etc. I got so annoyed clicking out of apps and going to settings to change this and that...plus the multitasking is a lot more appealing! Set up your iOS 7 device as new, and it will help with battery life, but iOS 7 > iOS 6 by a long shot.

3. TreeDude macrumors newbie

I am on 7. For all the faults the beta has, I love the new UI. But if an app you frequently use is broken, stick with 6.

4. sankyo thread starter macrumors member

That's why I keep switching back, the fact that iOS 6 is reliable. But then I always end up going back to iOS 7, because it's better.

5. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Sounds like waiting for IOS7 to be fully released might be a good idea.

6. YeahBuddy macrumors regular

Works the same way in iOS 7.

And I'm on iOS 7. Haven't gone back to iOS 6 once.

7. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

It's there. Just scroll to the bottom of the drop-down list when you type something in the address bar.

Attached Files:

8. sankyo thread starter macrumors member

Oh, I see it now. :eek:

9. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Been running ios7 since beta 2 on iPad 3 and I'm surprised on how fluid it is being so early on. I wouldn't want to go back