My parents said i could get either one for Christmas. Im really happy that they allow me BUT i could only get the iPhone if I pay the cancellation fee to my T-Mobile contract(about 200). I will pay if I make up my mind but I recently saw a thread talking about the iPhone 2 coming in may or so. I dont wanna get it so it gets replaced right away but it would be better if I got Phone instead of touch because my tmobile phone has a cracked screen and it can only make and recieve calls. So i kinda need it but i dont know if i should just wait or get neither. Can someone please tell me what is best to do and if it will be replaced soon?