Can't decide between space grey or silver face!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ExcitedFutureWatchOwner, Sep 11, 2016.

1. ExcitedFutureWatchOwner macrumors newbie

I want to get the AW2 with the black sport band and but for some reason it only comes with the space grey face. The silver face comes with a white band which I do not want

I can't justify buying another sports band.

The thing is down the line I might like to purchase a nice milinese loop, but that would only look good with the silver face correct ?

Any pics of these combinations would be good !

2. teidon macrumors 6502

teidon

There's an interactive gallery at Apple's website you can use to play around with the various cases and bands.

What looks good and what doesn't is entirely a personal preference. You can try to use Google's image search to find pics of the various combinations.

If you don't feel like paying what Apple asks for it's bands, there are a lot of knock off bands. There are cheap imitations for every single band Apple has available as well as multiple colors and bands that Apple doesn't offer. Sport bands for example are only few USD/EUR a piece.

3. eastwoodandy macrumors member

You can get the official bands a lot cheaper second hand. I bought the official leather loop for a third of the retail price.

4. gigaguy macrumors 65816

The black Milanese band (Apple or 3rd party) looks perfect with the Space Gray watch.

5. broadbean macrumors 6502a

I'd say go for the Pearl Woven Nylon. The band is super light weight, so you won't end up doubling up on yet another Sport Band, and it even looks a tad like a Milanese Loop!

[​IMG]

6. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

These knock off bands are rated really well. My plan is I get the watch I will get a few different colors here.

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 10.03.49 AM.png

7. gugy macrumors 68030

Yeah, I
    Yeah, I am on the same boat. I like the black band better but I think the silver aluminum is more forgiving matching more bands plus, I guess I am just used to it since I had silver watches for many years.
    Space Grey is very nice too but I guess I will go with silver and just buy a black band.

8. blwade macrumors 6502