Can't decide between two cases... help

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SR71, Sep 19, 2015.

1. SR71 macrumors 68000

I've decided to get a caseology case for my Gold 6S Plus, but I can't decide whether to get the Caseology Envoy series or the Wavelength Series, so I'm just wondering which one you think would look better.

First pic is the Wavelength Series, second pic is the Envoy series. The Envoy seems to have a navy blue leather back which looks nice, while the Wavelength seems to have a navy blue rubberized texture. Which do you think I should get?

Envoy:

[​IMG]
    Wavelength:
    [​IMG]

2. Femme macrumors regular

Envoy. Dirt and grimes won't get stuck in between the lines of the latter. And it looks much more sleek and elegant.

3. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

Ah, hadn't even thought of that. Was already leaning towards the Envoy just because the leather looks much nicer as well, but your observation pretty much solidifies that for me. The main reason why I was looking at the Wavelength was because I figured since the Plus is a big phone (I'm upgrading from the 6), the extra grip would help prevent me from dropping it while using it one-handed.

4. malochico1 macrumors 6502

how wow, these are super sexy.. how much are they?

5. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

Yeah I'm surprised they haven't been mentioned on here at all, I think they look significantly better than 90% of the cases other people have posted on here. Not to mention they come in beautiful colors too. The Wavelength Series is $15.99 and the Envoy Series is $16.99, so they're both pretty inexpensive.

6. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

I ordered the savoy in dark blue/rose gold for my 6s. I think they all look great.

7. Femme macrumors regular

I wanted that one so bad!!!! I was about to order it then j read the description saying it is NOT compatible for the 6. I sad. Do you have a 6? Please let me know if it in fact does not fit! Thanks !

8. RoseGold macrumors newbie

RoseGold

9. barryst macrumors regular

they look nice in the company pics (i like the vault + wavelength) but are there any actual user pics floating around? haven't seen any.

10. SR71 thread starter macrumors 68000

They're not available till Oct. 9th, so nope. Gonna have to wait till then to see how it actually looks.

11. troubleonline macrumors 6502a

troubleonline

Enjoy though I prefer the Savoy!

Savoy, the one I want not in stock until Oct 30th!!