Gah! I just can't decide if I should buy a current gen hexcore Mac Pro or wait for the new Mac Pro. The one big consideration that's causing my angst is video card upgradability. Knowing I can shove my GTX670 or higher into the current gen is pretty alluring, especially if I want to bootcamp it to play games. The reasons for waiting is a faster processor and RAM. Damn you Apple for waiting so long in between hardware refreshes on the Mac Pro line.