Can't Decide: Wrapsol or Phantom Skinz

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wilflare, Sep 16, 2010.

1. wilflare macrumors member

Hi guys,
    thought I'll get some protection to apply on my new iPod Touch 4G
    Been trying to search for reviews on both the Wrapsol and Phantom Skinz but can't find much on either specifically for the iPod Touch 4G.

anyone know which is better?

so far, the Phantom seems more value for money...

(P.S. have a same question regarding the MBP 15inch too - Wrapsol or Phantom Skinz?)

2. wilflare thread starter macrumors member

3. npep macrumors member

Wilflare,
    I can't help you out to much, but here is my $.02. I just received my new 15" macbook pro and just finished putting the wrapsol on it. I have done numerous applications of ZAGG and others and wrapsol is by far the best looking and easiest to put on than any of the others. It looks great on a macbook pro! My youngest daughter even commented on how good it looks.

I think wrapsol keeps the aluminum look better than the high gloss like ZAGG. It is a little bit of a matte finish and really lets the aluminum stand out. The only issue I had was with the spray application bottles. They are made of glass and one broke during shipping. Kind of a pain to get all the glass out of the box, but not a big enough of a deal to steer anyone away from wrapsol...really like it!

4. wilflare thread starter macrumors member

thanks npep! guess i'll look forward to having my wrapsol shipped to me.
    my replacement macbook pro is already here! :D

5. mchad macrumors member

stealthguards.com

Free with $2.85 shipping...just got mine today and it seems like the same product as the zagg invisible shield, just doesn't come in a fancy package