Cant decide!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by insan56, Sep 18, 2007.

1. insan56 macrumors member

I thought the iPod touch was going to be great its 16GB memory was no problem considering i only have 10GB of music, but after reading iLounge's review and hearing about the screen issues im not really sure if its worth the money! so what im asking is how many people who have their touch are enjoying it?

2. rumz macrumors 6502

Are you needing to buy right this second? I'd buy a touch locally if possible so that you can return it if the screen is defective. Or wait a while for the screen issue to be sorted out...

3. PodHead macrumors member

PodHead

Listen, you either have the balls for this early adopter thing or you don't...period. If your one of the true :apple: faithful, take the plunge and you will be rewarded in heaven:D If so then don't b**ch about cuz that's the price we pay.

4. insan56 thread starter macrumors member

well i have been without an ipod for a few months now in hopes that Apple will release something, and i am really starting to miss having my music. I was going to order it though apple because my sister gets a $40 discount through her work

5. iShak macrumors 6502

umm .. correct me if I am wrong but these 'true apple faithfuls' bitched and whored themselves to a $100 Apple credit just last month didn't they?

convert me now ..

------------
    now listen to me, you know what is wrong with the product, you know how much this thing costs, now first of all get your hands on a working iPod touch, be it at a store or of your friend's and take a good look at it, if you feel that screen is good enough for your $400 dollars, or you just can't wait anymore .. buy it! no second thoughts .. just buy it!

if you feel otherwise, stick up your middle finger, turn around and walk away and rest assured that this matter will be resolved and you will get a decent iPod touch in just a few more weeks.

6. thesdx macrumors 6502a

I love my iPod touch. I'm actually posting from it right now. I haven't noticed any screen problems or other issues. I say go for it.

7. PodHead macrumors member

PodHead

8. insan56 thread starter macrumors member

yeah i think i will just hold off on the pre order and check them out in-store when ever they finally reach them in canada

9. iShak macrumors 6502