Can't delete item from Passbook

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by dlbmacfan, Oct 6, 2014.

1. dlbmacfan macrumors regular

I purchased movie tickets on Fandango a while back and added them to Passbook. Now I can't figure out how to remove them. My problem isn't iOS 8-specific; the problem originated on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6 or 7, but it's still there on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are screenshots of both the ticket and the screen I get when I hit the info button. There is no option to delete, and there is no way to get back to the ticket once you hit the info button.

Attached Files:

2. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

Don't know about Fandango but with others - press on the i(information) symbol - turns over item and delete is one of the options.

3. techiegirl macrumors 6502a

techiegirl

I had this problem with ios7 but was able to delete my items on ios8.

4. dlbmacfan thread starter macrumors regular

There is no delete option when I click on the info button. See the screenshots.

5. Stuke00 macrumors 68000

Have you rebooted your phone? Home+Sleep button for 10 seconds until you see Apple logo

----------

Also if you look closely at the screenshot, the word Done is in white. It is possible the delete button is on the top left side but since the background is lighter, you cannot see the text.

6. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

We have a winner.... its there you just can't see it against the white. Not sure if this is an iOS8 bug or App bug.

Attached Files:

7. dlbmacfan thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I figured it out when I enlarged the screenshot; I could make out the word 'Done' so I just tried pressing the left side of the menu bar. It worked! Thanks for taking the time to investigate!

BTW definitely not an iOS 8 bug, as that ticket has been in my Passbook for almost 2 years and I couldn't figure out how to delete it...until today, that is.

8. Stuke00 macrumors 68000

Glad we could help! Contact fandango support and let them know of the issue if their passes still appear that way.