Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hedge666

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
South Croydon
I am currently online wirelessly using my Airport Express. I am trying to attach my printer to the base station so that I can print wirelessly. When I open the AirPort Admin Utility the Base station chooser CAN'T FIND MY BASE STATION!!!! I've tried every option from the help manual/apple website and cannot find out how to get the software to discover the base station - even though I am connected to it and using the web!!! I am running a PC with Vista - would it possibly have something to do with all the crazy security settings?!! Help is needed!!!!! Thank you!
:mad:

rsp

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2007
Base station Chooser

Hedge666,
I am haveing the same problem (Base Station Chooser cannot 'see' base station)... Did you manage to resolve this problem? Can you email me at rsmjpress@cbn.net.id
Rsp:confused:

osiris24x

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2007
The first thing I would try, is doing a hard reset on your base station. If this doesn't fix it, then you have a security issue on the Windows side that's probably blocking it.

MissEss

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2007
It's not Windows; I'm having the same problem

Trying to change channels on my D-link, but can't get Airport Admin to find my base station.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.