Can't downgrade from iOS 11

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by xoxor, Jun 29, 2017.

1. xoxor macrumors newbie

xoxor

Hello, I have recently tried iOS 11 on my iPhone 6S but I decided to downgrade to iOS 10. I have El Capitan with iTunes 12.6.1. Progres bar on my iPhone its not at the end, but iTunes says "iPhone has been restored" and after iPhone reset I get error message in attachements.

What should I do? I tried instal it 5 times, but its still the same.

Attached Files:

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502

QueenTyrone

Next time check the beta thread, this is a common issue in beta 2. Either downgrade to beta 1 and then redowngrade to iOS 10 or go to the Apple Store. You could also just try going to the public beta and then downgrade

3. SumYoungGai macrumors 6502a

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think that the Apple Store should turn away people that come in with a bricked device on iOS 11. Unless you know how to DFU Restore, you shouldn't be installing iOS x.0 betas in the first place. Also there's a 15 page thread on this exact issue in the iOS 11 forum. https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/cant-downgrade-from-11-beta-2-to-10-3-2.2052583/

4. xoxor thread starter macrumors newbie

xoxor

You are offtopic my friend.

5. SumYoungGai macrumors 6502a

Read the link I posted, there are multiple people that posted step by step solutions on how to fix the issue you're having.

6. HallStevenson macrumors 6502

HallStevenson

Haha ! I lost count of how many "how do I downgrade from iOS 11?" threads there are. And here's another one....