Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flowrider

macrumors 604
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
^^^^That DONE DID it! After a restart the download was available. It's downloading now!

Thanks!

Lou

GregP96

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2015
Mine craps out at 1.7 gigs every time. I have deleted previous attempts, still doesn't work.

toxotis70

Suspended
Aug 22, 2007
athens, greece
i am trying to do the upgrade from another previous beta but i cant.
There is no el capitan GM in updates or purchased ....
If i go again and enroll my macbook, it gives me a redeem code but the system says its used !
Any ideas hot to upgrade ?

Uinluan

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2015
i am trying to do the upgrade from another previous beta but i cant.
There is no el capitan GM in updates or purchased ....
If i go again and enroll my macbook, it gives me a redeem code but the system says its used !
Any ideas hot to upgrade ?
I am having this issue as well it does not show up in either updates or purchases. I have been running beta 8 since it released. Not sure what the issue is, I have already tried restarting.

gblax

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
^^^^That DONE DID it! After a restart the download was available. It's downloading now!

Thanks!

Lou

How did you get this to work, specifically? I have downloaded the GM Candidate file from the "Purchased" tab about 5 times so far, and then it gets stuck as Downloaded:

Snip20150910_1.png

I can't click on anything or actually begin the installer. Any help would be appreciated!

flowrider

macrumors 604
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
^^^^I removed the previous Beta download from my Boot drive and ejected my BackUp El Cap drive (which also had another beta download). I then restarted and voila the GM download showed as being downloadable in the Purchased tab. Took some time, but got it, Build No. 15A282a.

Lou

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.