Cant download OSX maverick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy410

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2013
I have OSX lion installed on vmware. I wanted to update it so i went to app store and began downloading maverick free upgrade. But download suddenly stopped and i cant no longer download from app store. Whenever i click download button nothing happens.

costabunny

macrumors demi-goddess
May 15, 2008
Weymouth, UK
I have OSX lion installed on vmware. I wanted to update it so i went to app store and began downloading maverick free upgrade. But download suddenly stopped and i cant no longer download from app store. Whenever i click download button nothing happens.
Have you tried downloading it on your mac? then you could simply copy the installer across

sandy410

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2013
Dont have mac. Can i download in windows and transfer to vmware will it work??

costabunny

macrumors demi-goddess
May 15, 2008
Weymouth, UK
ahh I see; Sorry really not allowed to assist with pirate software on here as we don't condone piracy.

If you haven't got a legal copy of the previous OS (i.e. by owning a qualifying mac), so this thread is asking for advice on how to obtain Mavericks illegally.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
[MOD NOTE]
Discussion on how to download, or circumvent licensing methods is not permitted.

Things Not to Do

These habits can produce warnings and repeated violations can produce bans.
8. Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.