Can't download/update ANYTHING in App Store

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by imDez, Aug 28, 2013.

1. imDez macrumors newbie

I just purchased a new Mac two days ago, but I am unable to download or update anything from the App Store. When I try updating, I get the error message 102 saying it has timed out. I'm on a rMBP 13" 2013 with a 3.0GHz i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD. Running 10.8.3.

When I update, it goes to waiting to 0 of ___mb, then I get the error message. Please help, it's very much appreciated.

2. iThinksimple macrumors member

iThinksimple

it seem on the Internet connection problem,
    does your Internet connection configured and works well? if so, then you should try to contact Apple care, or may Mac App store is being down or have a problem when you downloading,

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

If you are using wifi, check the connection....CAn you access you itunes account via iTunes? If so, check that all the details are there, sometimes just entering your password again will kick start things again.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Maybe the store is down..? I've checked the UK status page and all is good here...Just updated a couple of apps without issues...if more than one person is having the issue it points to Apple doing maintenance of some kind though...Might be worth checking the US service page.