cant edit up next on music ios public beta 5 iphone6s

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by seanw1990, Aug 15, 2016.

1. seanw1990 macrumors newbie

seanw1990

title pretty much makes it clear , am i the only one who when i for example go to my country genre on my phone and shuffle all and then go down to the up next section and i cant rearrange whats up next ?

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

Toggle off the Repeat toggle (see screenshots. Shot 1: Repeat Off and notice the move handles on the right side of the screen on each song. Shot 2: Repeat On and notice the move handles go away)

Attached Files:

3. seanw1990 thread starter macrumors newbie

seanw1990

i have the repeat on , so this is the issue and its normal behavior ? so un toggle repeat to rearrange

4. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

If you have Repeat on then toggle it off. It's normal and how it's intended to function.

5. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Common sense, the only way to repeat something is to....well....repeat it:D. If you change it in any way then it will not be repeated. It will be a new version.:eek:

6. alfon_sico macrumors member

alfon_sico

And how can I review my last played songs ... I miss some "historical" button as in iTunes. Its weird

7. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

In iOS 9, we can change songs order whether repeat is on or not. Why they remove it? We can choose to repeat playing songs in a different order. I don't think previous behaviour is anywhere illogical.