Other Cant end a call???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kerry78, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Kerry78 macrumors regular

Kerry78

Hi,

When calling someone on my iPhone 7 it just won't let me end the call the screen is black and non responsive got to wait for the other receiver to hang up

Is there a fix to this its updated to the latest firmware 11.3

Thanks

2. mattguy10 macrumors 6502a

mattguy10

Did you try a reboot or hard reset? Make sure you don’t have any of your fingers over the earpiece speaker where the sensors are because this will cause your screen to turn off while on a call.

3. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

4. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

So you don't even see buttons for speakerphone or anything like that? Have you tried pressing the side sleep button or the home button?

5. Kerry78 thread starter macrumors regular

Kerry78

I haven't tried that yet it was updated via WiFi to 11.3 so f it keeps doing it I will reinstall it via the PC

Just put some polish on it seems to have sorted it for now maybe it was just a greasy screen
    --- Post Merged, Apr 11, 2018 ---
    No it was totally black nothing came up on it felt like a right idiot couldn't end a important call to someone of importance

6. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

So even pressing the buttons didn't do anything?

7. Kerry78 thread starter macrumors regular

Kerry78

Nothing came up at the time of call the screen was solid black, home button didn’t get the screen to light up!

8. TechNismo macrumors 6502

TechNismo

You have a screen protector on the phone, that covers the sensor up top. I had this same issue with the iPhone X. I took the screen protector off and it was normal again.