iPhone Can't Exit Out Of Safe Mode?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jennn, Nov 12, 2013.

1. jennn macrumors newbie

Here's how the story goes:

Was playing around with the tweak Apex and at first it worked nicely, went smooth. Decided it didn't look good with the current them I was using at the time, so I resprung with a different them and that worked fine.

Finished sorting my apps with Apex and then I resprung later with another theme(very indecisive I know) and from there I've been having trouble getting out of safe mode. I've tried doing a hard reboot(pressing on the sleep & power button) and trying to uninstall other tweaks that might've interfered with Apex however I don't think that's the case because it was working smoothly before. I also tried just turning off all of the themes in winterboard and no luck. :confused:

tl;dr : Installed a tweak, resprung couple times later, got stuck in safe mode.

Any way to get out of this without restoring ???

2. lewisweekly macrumors regular

Have you tried removing apex? if not do so. removing safe mode altogether would be a dodgy move if you cant get out of it so I wouldn't recommend that.

3. jennn thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I have tried removing apex but it didn't work either.

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Worst case scenario would be uninstalling mobile substrate and reinstalling all your tweaks one by one or a few at a time

5. jennn thread starter macrumors newbie

Tried it because I kept uninstalling tweaks and still wasn't working. Ended up going well besides losing a few media things but it's alright. Figured I needed to clear up stuff anyways.

Thanks ! :)