Can't figure it out which case to get for IPP 12.9

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by pat500000, Jul 22, 2016.

1. pat500000 macrumors 603

pat500000

Hey guys...I decided to pull the trigger to get ipp 12.9 but i'm stuck without a case. I'm usually the INCASE advocator because they normally have great quality of protection and great material wise quality...but I haven't seen any good ones from them as of yet.

I'm sure there are lot of great cases...especially otterbox..but this otterbox is a pain in a** to get it in and off. I checked out logitech keyboard case at the apple store...but I wasn't sure how protective it was.

I'm not sure if keyboard only is what i'm looking for. I need protection for sure...but also all functionality.
    I have zagg glass protector on as well. Finding a case is just a pain in the a**.
    Any suggestions? I would like to do work, type, draw, watch movie in bed....just all function like.

2. ecschwarz macrumors 6502a

ecschwarz

I've got a white/silver iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard, so I wanted to add as little bulk as possible - went with one of these for the back: https://www.amazon.com/iPad-Pro-12-...469321313&sr=8-10&keywords=moko+iPad+pro+12.9

I'm also hoping Apple offers more colors for the 12.9" Pro, as I'd love a red smart cover and maybe a navy rear cover...seems like only the 9.7" Pro gets fun color options.

Still, it sounds like you might want a bit more protection - the Logitech Create seems to be a favorite so far for adding a keyboard without forcing you into "laptop mode" and offering some protection. If you want something that is a bit more durable, the STM Dux and Griffin Survivor cases are going to be more in Otterbox territory, but give the option to use a Smart Cover or Smart Keyboard.

3. pat500000 thread starter macrumors 603

pat500000

Thanks for suggestion. I'll check them out..but I hate to have a hard time putting it in and taking it off. Logitech customers had been complaining about crack screen...so..i was like effy about it.