Can't find and update apps on MAS

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Achiever, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Achiever macrumors 6502

Achiever

I am having two distinct problems with the MAS. First, I have Wunderlist downloaded on my Macs but keep bumping into an issue when it releases software updates. For some reason, the no longer appears in the Purchased or Updates tabs of the MAS. No idea why it doesn't show up there anymore. But, when I do an actual search for the app on the store, it shows that I have the app installed (which I do). I tried putting the app in the trash, but it still shows it as installed in the store with no result in Purchased or Updates.

On a separate issue, I have the new iWork suite (upgraded from the '09 version) and downloaded the respective X.0.1 updates which were released a few weeks ago. The MAS even indicates the installation on the Purchased and Update tabs. When I open the apps, though, I am still on the X.0.0 versions of all three. Again, when I try moving the app to the trash, the MAS still shows the app as "installed". I would like to get the latest versions on my machine here.

Thoughts?

2. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

There seems to be a problem with updating apps in iTunes and MAS for the last few days. No idea why ,but you'r not alone ...

3. Achiever thread starter macrumors 6502

Achiever

Bumping thread as I would like to get the updated iWork apps on my machine. Thanks.

FWIW, even though Wunderlist cannot be located in my "Purchased" list, it seems to be updating itself automatically in the background when one is available. Curious.