Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
i added cydia.hackulo.us in source and search for Appsync the only thing i am getting on cydia is Appsync 3.1+ ???? is there a problem .. any one knows?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
wow you have been a member here for almost a year. You haven't figured out that forum rules don't allow us to discuss the subject. Plus most jailbreakers aren't thieves. ;)

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
no i had no clue we cant talk about cydia here... don't you need cydia in order to use MYWI ? i was just following a HOW TO on jailbreak on one of these help sites and it says i need Appsync for OS 4.1

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Dec 30, 2006
no i had no clue we cant talk about cydia here... don't you need cydia in order to use MYWI ? i was just following a HOW TO on jailbreak on one of these help sites and it says i need Appsync for OS 4.1

You don't need to have AppSync to use MyWi. You already have Cydia. MyWi should be there. Don't even bother adding that source.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
You don't need to have AppSync to use MyWi. You already have Cydia. MyWi should be there. Don't even bother adding that source.

thanks ! it was part of the jailbreak instructions i was looking at . thanks agian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.