Can't find back up now button. Icloud

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
So I woke up this morning and it said I do not have enough room to back up to the iCloud. I tried to back up again because I should have enough space I'm not able to find the back up now button anywhere. Before it was in iCloud but I've looked everywhere and can't find the button what am I doing wrong here?

----------

I did delete an old one so should have the space now. This is the first night with the phone so I want to get a good backup

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
It's not there. I have done backup about 1000 times so I know where it should be. Did it move in ios 8?

----------

Correction. I'm a moron. Didn't have the switch flipped.

caesarp

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
It's not there. I have done backup about 1000 times so I know where it should be. Did it move in ios 8?

----------

Correction. I'm a moron. Didn't have the switch flipped.
You have to find "backup". Its not where it used to be -- its not at the bottom of the iCloud page. Its in the list of items on the iCloud page (below documents & data and above keychain). You're welcome!

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
You have to find "backup". Its not where it used to be -- its not at the bottom of the iCloud page. Its in the list of items on the iCloud page (below documents & data and above keychain). You're welcome!
Ooohhhhhhh. DUUUUURRRRRRRRRR. I had looked for the backup now button just before I was going to do the 8.0.2 OTA update. Thanks for pointing out the change.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.