can't find images on my disk"pimp your screen"

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by alaahershy, Aug 24, 2013.

1. alaahershy macrumors member

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but i downloaded today a software named "pimp your screen", I want to backup the pictures I've downloaded before but i can't find this pictures on my disk.somebody said this software stores only one picture but I'm afraid that this software stores all this hd pictures on my disk,then I'll be losing disk space without even knowing where my pictures is stored.
    If Somebody know the location of pictures plzz let me know.

Thanks In Advance.

2. tag macrumors 6502a

tag

I came across this stackexchange post regarding what you are asking.

According to what is posted there, only one picture at a time is saved to your hard disk, which was verified when the original poster contacted the developer. Someone said that it most likely is stored in "~/Library/Containers/com.apalon.pimpyourscreenmac/Data/Library/Application Support/Pimp Your Screen/Desktop/"

If not there I'd also check out "/Library/Application Support/Pimp Your Screen/"
    and "~/Library/Application Support/Pimp Your Screen/" if either of those exist.

I can't verify this myself as I don't want to buy the app, but those are some spots I'd check at least.

3. alaahershy thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your help, i found some of this pics in ~/Library/Application Support/Pimp Your Screen/