Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
Looking for a clamshell case for the iPhone you know? Those ones that have that cover that covers the screen with a magnetic snapper at the end and a hard flap that covers the screen. I saw it on a add on the internet once but disregarded it. :(

Thanks guys.

Ethan.

Dmac77

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2008
Michigan
Vaja makes some really nice cases, and they have several clamshell cases in their line. I will warn that they are expensive, and take a while to get (hand-sticked leather). They are worth every penny though, I had one on my 3G, and loved it, but I decided to go naked with my iP4.

vajacases.com

-Don

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
Vaja makes some really nice cases, and they have several clamshell cases in their line. I will warn that they are expensive, and take a while to get (hand-sticked leather). They are worth every penny though, I had one on my 3G, and loved it, but I decided to go naked with my iP4.

vajacases.com

-Don

Yeah i looked at those but is there any ones that are like Hardshelled? And pretty thin all i want is like a magnetic flap with a hardbody around my phone so i can stick it in my pocket without the wallet crap lol :D

Dmac77

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2008
Michigan
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

ethan028 said:

vajacases.com

-Don

Yeah i looked at those but is there any ones that are like Hardshelled? And pretty thin all i want is like a magnetic flap with a hardbody around my phone so i can stick it in my pocket without the wallet crap lol :D

Sorry, but I haven't seen any hardshell flip cases. I've only ever seen soft cases that have a flip cover. Sorry I can't be of more help.

-Don

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.