Can't find the full retail price for iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigchief, Dec 12, 2014.

1. bigchief macrumors 6502a

What is the full retail price for the iPhone 6 Plus 16gb, 64gb, and 128gb?

2. 617aircav Suspended

3. bigchief thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ohly price I could find was with 2 year contract.

4. superstrikertwo macrumors 65816

superstrikertwo

A lot of help you lot are. Took less than 30 seconds to answer the OP's question.

16GB: $749
    64GB: $849
    128GB: $949

To see full price just select a carrier that is listed under "Unlocked and contract-free" they will show the full priced iPhone.

5. bigchief thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks

6. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

Please show me where I can find the full retail price of a AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon iPhone without being or becoming a wireless customer.

7. azhava macrumors regular

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone6
    Select your model, select your finish, choose "Unlocked and Contract-Free" for carrier. Full retail prices are below under "Choose Storage" options.

8. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

The only "Unlocked and Contract-Free" is the T-Mobile phone. It doesn't show a full retail price for a phone that is able to be activated on Verizon (not just sim swap) or Sprint. And you would have to know that the T-Mobile phone would work for AT&T, information that is a bit of a leap for somebody who is asking about the retail prices.

OP had a fairly legitimate question.

9. blooperz macrumors 6502

not really....just have to type in "iPhone 6 retail price" in google and the very first thing listed is:

"Those of you who crave a contract-free iPhone 6 will pay the full retail price of $649, $749 and $849 for the 16GB, 64GB and 128GB models, respectively. The iPhone 6 Plus will sell for $299 with 16GB of storage, $399 with 64GB, and $499 with 128GB -- on contract."

the 6+ is a 100 dollar premium over the 6...and it's listed on any carriers website....

10. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

It's not like he didn't try at all to find it.
    The snarky remarks about checking apple.com when the information isn't there is what's wrong with this site.

11. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

One only needs to check Apple's site.
    Info is pretty clear about pricing on this page:
    http://store.apple.com/us/iphone/family/iphone/compare

(Trying to avoid using a comment that might appear "snarky". Maybe I'll just use the word "cranky", if that fits better :D - But, I'm just not a cranky kind of guy...)

But then one may not expect that "Compare iPhone Models" leads you to a chart of the current pricing. <Sigh...> - in a cranky way, of course.

12. 617aircav Suspended

They are all priced the same, whatever network.

13. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

That is quite clear for you and me. Probably not so much for OP.

14. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

I think the issue is one that is well known, which is to say that the contract-free, unlocked, full-price phone in the US is sold by Apple labeled as a T-Mobile phone. It is confusing to everybody who is relatively new to iPhones, and to those who want an 'unlabeled' contract-free iPhone.

15. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

It's right in the OP's question: "Can't find the full retail price..." They clearly understand that there is one real price, hence the "the" in the question.

You're going out of your way to make the OP look stupid but I don't see any indication that they are.

16. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

It shouldn't take longer than a few seconds to find out the full price of an iphone 6 plus.
    People need to learn how to use the internet.

17. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

Really? I'm the one defending the OP saying that he has a legitimate question that was not worthy of the snarky responses that this thread was full of - most were deleted. :rolleyes: