Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whiskey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm trying to backup my iphone 5 64gb. It would backup all the way until it says "with about a minute left". Once it gets there, it just keeps going but never completes a back up. So strange and weird. I have tried to back up to my mac pro that runs 10.6.8 or my mbp which is on the latest osx.

Any tips or ideas? i have tried to backup with different apple cables, and restarted my phone.

Thanks for the help guys!

whiskey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
Almost 1000 views but no recommendations? would love to get some suggestions. I recently tried to backup via wifi and that didn't work either.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm trying to backup my iphone 5 64gb. It would backup all the way until it says "with about a minute left". Once it gets there, it just keeps going but never completes a back up. So strange and weird. I have tried to back up to my mac pro that runs 10.6.8 or my mbp which is on the latest osx.

Any tips or ideas? i have tried to backup with different apple cables, and restarted my phone.

Thanks for the help guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.